Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Performance rating
Would it be possible to add a performance rating in the stats?
Please explain what "performance rating" is and I'll be happy to look into it closer.
It compares your overall moves to the best move according to program that has calculates the perfect move for that particular roll. They use this in professional tournaments as I understand.
Sorry for such a delayed response. I just now saw your text above
(06-12-2024, 05:33 PM)BigMur Wrote: It compares your overall moves to the best move according to program that has calculates the perfect move for that particular roll. They use this in professional tournaments as I understand.                                                         
  Sorry for such a delayed response. I just now saw your text above

Sounds like "PR" (Performance Rating) then is something that measures a player's moves based on a strict set of rules defining "good player" or "good move".   Let me know the list of rules used and I'll talk to the powers to be about the potential of getting this feature enabled.

I personally rate/watch my players moves as we play by viewing the "Moves" tab of the games. I can click on variable logged moves to see summaries/details that help me determine if my opponent is playing well or not. I think this is the same as I am rating my opponents performance while it's happening.

Tools: